#CookSabayEatWithAngie // Kangkong and Tofu in Oyster SauceApril 15, 2016
Hi loves, here's my take on the KANGKONG AND TOFU IN OYSTER SAUCE recipe which will be an addition for my #CookSabayEatWithAngie blog series where I feature my home cooked - easy, affordable, and delicious - meals.
- 2 bundles kangkong washed, hard stems removed
- 4 to 5 pieces square tofu, cubed
- 1 pack Mama Sita's oyster sauce (equivalent to 4 tablespoon)
- Garlic, chopped (6 to 8 gloves will do but I usually use the whole thing for more flavor)
- cooking oil
- Prepare the kangkong
- Cut the tofu into cubes (or chunks)
- Heat cooking oil in a wok
- Fry tofu cubes until browned on all sides
- Set aside all tofu that are "done"
- On the same wok, saute the garlic (I prefer mine a little toasted)
- Add the kangkong and cook until tender
- Add the fried tofu and oyster sauce
- Stir until sauce is blended well with the fried tofu and kangkong
- Serve and enjoy with warm rice
This recipe was an instant favorite when I cooked it plus the total cost would be under Php 50.