#CookSabayEatWithAngie // Kangkong and Tofu in Oyster Sauce

April 15, 2016


Hi loves, here's my take on the KANGKONG AND TOFU IN OYSTER SAUCE recipe which will be an addition for my #CookSabayEatWithAngie blog series where I feature my home cooked - easy, affordable, and delicious - meals.

Let's start.

Ingredients

  • 2 bundles kangkong washed, hard stems removed
  • 4 to 5 pieces square tofu, cubed
  • 1 pack Mama Sita's oyster sauce (equivalent to 4 tablespoon)
  • Garlic, chopped (6 to 8 gloves will do but I usually use the whole thing for more flavor)
  • cooking oil
Preparation
  1. Prepare the kangkong
  2. Cut the tofu into cubes (or chunks)
  3. Heat cooking oil in a wok
  4. Fry tofu cubes until browned on all sides
  5. Set aside all tofu that are "done"
  6. On the same wok, saute the garlic (I prefer mine a little toasted)
  7. Add the kangkong and cook until tender
  8. Add the fried tofu and oyster sauce
  9. Stir until sauce is blended well with the fried tofu and kangkong
  10. Serve and enjoy with warm rice
This recipe was an instant favorite when I cooked it plus the total cost would be under Php 50.



SOURCE: PinoyCookingRecipes

You Might Also Like

0 comments