The Sunday Currently // 03

February 22, 2016


Today is a chill Sunday for everyone or maybe not really, LOL!

CURRENTLY...

Reading
Tweets (and does browsing Instagram counts?) regarding the #JadineInLoveConcert that happened last February 20, 2016

Writing
Tweets, LOL!

Listening
Every song that JaDine sang last night

Thinking
Of what food to cook

Smelling
Our laundry detergent just because I'm doing the laundry right now.

Wishing
That JaDine's relationship will last

Hoping
That our event on the 27th will be a big success

Wearing
White shirt and a denim like leggings

Loving
That I was able to accomplish every stuff that I need to do

Wanting
To go to Bugis Chomp Chomp and eat Laksa with Fish cakes

Needing
A full body massage

Feeling
I'm still on my fan girl mode from last night's #JadineInLoveConcert which I watched thru PPV, LOL! So, all emotions are still on a high

The Sunday Currently is an original link-up by Lauren of siddathotnton.
How was your Sunday? Have you watched the concert too?

You Might Also Like

0 comments