Live with the KingApril 26, 2016
With all the events - outing, birthdays, wedding, etc. - going here and there, having the most reliable gadgets is really a must now. Yes, that includes a smartphone that will help you to capture that very special moment and of course would not left you behind due to low battery, LOL!
|Huawei Nexus 6P|
Here's a good news for everyone, Huawei just recently released a new phone called the Nexus 6P and is considered to be the King of Android. Yeah, I know right! By the way, Nexus 6P’s curved metal shell is crafted from aeronautical-grade anodized aluminium which means that it can provide an excellent and effective protection against any form of accident.
Below are the following features of Huawei Nexus 6P and be the judge on why it was called as the King of Android.
5.7" WQHD AMOLED DISPLAY
- Gives stunning clarity with 518 pixels per inch. Perfect for people with poor vision just like me, LOL! It will definitely boost the movie playback and gaming experience. Let's not forget the front-facing speaker which offers superior and crisp sounds.
LONG-LASTING 3450 mAh BATTERY
- Of course everyone wants a long-lasting battery life for a phone. Imaging watching a movie or maybe playing a nice game then *poof* battery suddenly dies. That'll be a total bummer. Fret not because Nexus 6P's long-lasting battery also has added support from a reversible USB Type-C™ for fast charging, so you'll be able to charge your phone while driving or maybe hanging out on a coffee shop.
ERGONOMIC FINGERPRINT ID
- The ergonomic fingerprint sensor keeps your Nexus 6P fast and secure without the hassle of entering your pass code or making those weird security patterns. Also, one simple touch lets you get at your apps, emails and photos on the go. Isn't it neat?
A POWERFUL CAMERA WHICH CAPTURES MORE LIGHT
- Capturing selfies and/or groufies on a dim light will no longer be a problem because Nexus 6P's 12.3MP lens is the best all-around camera ever used in a Nexus. Where it really shines is in conditions with less than ideal lighting. The 1.55μm pixels captures more light, turning your best time into vivid, beautiful shots.
ANDROID 6.0 MARSHMALLOW
- Nexus 6P's hardware comes with the latest version of the octa-core Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 810 v2.1 processor making the performance of Nexus 6P faster than ever. Plus, everyone wants a phone with an up to date with the latest software.
THE BEST OF GOOGLE™, IN THE PALM OF YOUR HANDS
- Enjoy the best Google apps pre-installed, so it`s ready to use right out of the box. That's Search, Google Maps™, Chrome™, Google Play™, YouTube™, Photos, Gmail™, and more. Nexus 6P's wifi combo antenna offers a fast, strong connection, so you can work and play, with no interruptions.
Now tell me, is Huawei Nexus 6P really the King of Android?
For more details about Huawei Nexus 6P, visit there website here.