10 Reasons Why You Need To Watch This Time

April 28, 2016

I always consider myself as a silent fan of James Reid and Nadine Lustre love team (aka JaDine) pero lately napapa-tweet at comment ako sa IG sa sobrang kakiligan, HAHAHAHA! Why a silent fan? I just think I'm too old to be a fangirl considering nakilala ko sila because of my daughter who watched their Diary Ng Panget movie for the nth time. By the way, my daughter was 5 years old when she watched the movie courtesy of my cousin who bought an original DVD. Basta, it all started with DNP pero hindi pa naman ako ganun ka-hooked sa kanila compare today na halos tumambay ako sa IG searching #JaDine, tweet about them, and search OJD videos over YouTube. Hey, don't get me wrong because I do all the fangirl stuff during my precious spare time away from all the mommy duties.

We all know how successful their last teleserye - On The Wings Of Love (OTWOL) - was; followed by yet another successful concerts abroad then maybe their coming movie this May 4, 2016 will also be a success. Yun ay kung manonood tayong lahat na JaDines.

So I'll be reposting the 10 reasons why you need to watch This Time which was posted by VIVA Films on their Facebook Page.




Yeah, I hope Viva and I gave you a reason for watching the ultimate summer kilig movie titled This Time. As for me, papanoorin ko talaga 'tong This Time as a reward na din sa sarili ko siguro naman I deserve an hour away from all the mommy duties and business related stuff that I've been doing for the whole month of April.

Hindi ka pa din convince? Here's the official trailer as well as the official soundtrack sang by JaDine syempre.



See you at the cinema on May 4, 2016 and let's watch This Time together. Fangirl tayo at its finest, hahahaha.

You Might Also Like

0 comments