The Sunday Currently // 02

February 14, 2016


Happy Sunday and Happy Valentine's Day to everyone. Spreading love and positive vibes on your way.

CURRENTLY...

Reading
Message queries and reservation responses for our photobooth business.

Writing
The Sunday Currently Vol. 2 and replies to queries and reservations.

Listening
JB's Love Yourself

Thinking
Of what template to assemble for the rustic ocean themed wedding event that will happen on the 27th. I still need to present the templates for client's approval though.

Smelling
Nothing because I still have cold and cough.

Wishing
That inspiration will visit me so that I'll be able to finalized the templates.

Hoping
To really get back in shape. I'm still not in good condition and I am blaming it on the bipolar weather that we are currently experiencing. Allergies, asthma, and migraine attack.

Wearing
The most comfiest pambahay that I have in my closet.

Loving
The flowers and balloon that hubby and the kids gave me this morning.

Wanting
A whole body massage so bad.

Needing
To have my hair color fix as well as a manicure and pedicure with matching foot spa.

Feeling
A cheesy because of all the Valentine's thing-a-ma-ging that is happening all around me.

The Sunday Currently is an original link-up by Lauren of siddathotnton.
How was your Sunday so far? How about your Valentine's day?

You Might Also Like

0 comments