Friday's 10 Happy Things // 01

February 14, 2016


So, welcome to my Friday's 10 Happy Things where I will basically list down 10 things that made me happy for the whole week. Also, this blog series will definitely make me appreciate all the small things even more.

Here we go.

  1. Neko Atsume
  2. Snapchat
  3. Kopiko 78°C Coffee Latte
  4. Slowly getting a lot of clients for our photobooth business
  5. Kids and hubby are extra sweet this week, LOL!
  6. I was able to drink my favorite Zambo Tropical Kalamansi Juice
  7. Well, me being a little active into blogging again
  8. McDonald's featured dessert for Valentine's day
  9. An updated IG because I will no longer have a hard time switching from one account to another
  10. My Samsung Galaxy J7

That was a little harder than I thought, LOL! I really need to be more appreciative starting today.

Anyway, this blog series is actually another blog link-up that I found online which was brought to life by Helga Weber. Feel free to join if you are interested :)

Spread the word.

Ditz Revolution

You Might Also Like

0 comments