ABS-CBN Christmas Station ID 2012

October 18, 2012



I am always looking forward to ABS-CBN station ID because they never fail to give me goosebumps. I know for sure that a lot of you will agree on me when I say that their station ID is not just a station ID but rather a story on what life is all about. It tells of what is currently happening as well as what had happened during the year.

Whenever I watch their station ID my emotions is giving me mix signals, hahaha! Anyhow, just sharing this years Christmas Station ID especially to those who haven't got the chance to catch it last night like me.

Enjoy!

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. me too! gustong gusto ko ung christmas id nla :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Ganda lage ng mga Christmas id and something nila :3

    xoxo. http://www.ostarey.info/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm such a sucker for station ids too! i watch both kapamilya and kapuso station ids. but the weird thing is, im not really into tagalog tv shows :))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are really the best when it comes to these. Walang binatbat yung 7. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Walang binatbat yung 7 pagdating sa ganito. :)

    http://mamibells.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The best talaga ang Station IDs ng ABSCBN! :D Always a meaningful one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always my sense talaga ang station ID ng ABS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi...i'm a new follwer! saw your blog at BDJ's fan page. :)) i love their station IDs too. btw, awesome blog.

    i also have a blog of my own at http://rzzzp.blogspot.com . Please do check it out if you have the time.

    looking forward for more posts...

    Riza

    ReplyDelete