Glamworks Green Tea Nose Pore StripsSeptember 06, 2013
Hello looooooves! For today, I shall be sharing to you a review in connection with my Drug Store Haul blog entry and our first review will be about Glamworks Green Tea Nose Pore Strips.
I'm really afraid to try any skin care product with a simple reason that I have a very sensitive type of skin. I remember when I used a very well know and recommended product my face immediate got a breakout. I didn't actually mind it at first knowing that you'll need to at least use a certain product for about a week or two for it to work effectively. Unfortunately, my breakout got worse and decided to just stop using the product. Moving forward, even with the bad experience I still manage to encourage myself to buy and try new products that will eventually help my skin problem.
I was really excited to use any nose strip product when found out that a bad situation is building up on my nose and to be honest I do prick my nose area just because I am so annoyed with all the bumps I am seeing. Hence, nose strips are included on my list of what to look when I got to Watsons.
I actually saw a lot of nose strips but since Glamworks' price is way cheaper than the others I kind of bought it already. By the way, Glamworks Nose Pore Strips are also available in Classic and Charcoal but I got the Green Tea because I am curious and well because its Green Tea, LOL!
|"Glamworks Green Tea Nose Pore Strips instantly remove pore-clogging dirt, oil and blackheads. Green Tea has antibacterial properties that help thoroughly cleanse your pores. It also helps reduce the apperance of pores with regular use."|
- Instantly remove blackheads
- Antibacterial action
- Clears away dirt
- Unclog deep pores
Using it is simple as A-B-C, I use mine every night after I'm done with my night bath where I use Glam Works Foaming Acne Wash in Tea Tree Oil to was my face. Anyhow, basically all you have to do is to leave your nose area wet then open a sachet and peel the nose strips off the plastic liner then stick it to your nose. After about 10-15 minutes (I actually wait until the strips already dried out) you can already start stripping off the strip. Please do not force yourself if stripping hurts you, remember that if the stripping stings then simply wet your nose until the nose strip went off.
Here's the before and after look of the nose strip. Oh! A little reminder, the after picture is a little gross but I don't care posting it because it only proves that this product do really works.
My verdict on this product:
- Really affordable. The box is priced at Php 99.00 and contains 12 sheets which will last for a month or two. Actually it will last depending on how you use it. I use mine once a week which means I'll be using it for approximately 3 months or so
- Smells really good. I'm not sure about the Classic and Charcoal variant but this one really does smells like Green Tea which I really really like
- It actually strips off both white and black heads which I think is pretty cool
- Really easy to apply although it stings at first but the sting is tolerable
- Each nose strip is individually packed which is really nice because you will only have to open the ones that you are going to use.
- Available locally, you can purchase it at any Watsons branch near you.
If you are going to ask me if I am going to continue using the product after I consumed all 12 strips, I would say yes. I'll probably try the other variant but I honestly love this one though.
Let me know what you think on this product by leaving your comment below.