#AskAngie: 15 Weird Questions TagJune 07, 2016
I decided to start a YouTube and blog series which I will call as #AskAngie where I will answer questions either provided by subscribers or those from popular tag questions that are already been used.
Starting it with the 15 Weird Question
- My family calls me Maan while my Mom fondly calls me Maan-tot which is really weird of her, LOL!
- I'm not actually sure if it is weird but I tend to scratch my head for no reason at all
- If being afraid of needles is a phobia then that would be the one
- Any song that has high notes, LOL!
- I have a lot and mentioning one is not going to be enough, LOL!
- I know I am nervous if I can't sit or stand still
- Maybe center, LOL! I have no idea because we co-sleep but I am usually in between Sam and Basty.
- The one thing that I can only remember was the stuffed teddy bear that my hubby gave me which I names Mian
- Anything with mint like Dark Mocha with a pump of mint or Peppermint Mocha, Green Tea, and Coffee Jelly
- To always wear moisturizer with sunscreen even if I'm always inside the house
- My back is always facing the shower
- None that I know of
- Well, every food is considered as a comfort food to me. HAHAHAHAHA! However, I always crave for ice cream and french fries whenever I think I'm hitting rock bottom.
- Oh, I have a lot.
- Boxer and Sando
Just in case you want to check out the video version, I'll leave it in here.