#AskAngie: 15 Weird Questions Tag

June 07, 2016

I decided to start a YouTube and blog series which I will call as #AskAngie where I will answer questions either provided by subscribers or those from popular tag questions that are already been used.

Starting it with the 15 Weird Question

What's a nickname only your family calls you?
- My family calls me Maan while my Mom fondly calls me Maan-tot which is really weird of her, LOL!

What's a weird habit of yours?
- I'm not actually sure if it is weird but I tend to scratch my head for no reason at all

Do you have any weird phobias?
- If being afraid of needles is a phobia then that would be the one

What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone?
- Any song that has high notes, LOL!

What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
- I have a lot and mentioning one is not going to be enough, LOL!

What's one of your nervous habits?
- I know I am nervous if I can't sit or stand still

What side of the bed do you sleep on?
- Maybe center, LOL! I have no idea because we co-sleep but I am usually in between Sam and Basty.

What was your first stuffed animal and it's name?
- The one thing that I can only remember was the stuffed teddy bear that my hubby gave me which I names Mian

What's the drink you always order at Starbucks?
- Anything with mint like Dark Mocha with a pump of mint or Peppermint Mocha, Green Tea, and Coffee Jelly

What's a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?
- To always wear moisturizer with sunscreen even if I'm always inside the house

Which way do you face in the shower?
- My back is always facing the shower

Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
- None that I know of

What's your favorite comfort food that's 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?
- Well, every food is considered as a comfort food to me. HAHAHAHAHA! However, I always crave for ice cream and french fries whenever I think I'm hitting rock bottom.

What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
- Oh, I have a lot.

Time to sleep, what are you actually wearing?
- Boxer and Sando

Just in case you want to check out the video version, I'll leave it in here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments