Beauty HaulNovember 22, 2013
I'm not really into makeup although I must claim that I already mastered the art of lips and blush application, hahaha. Anyway, I'm not sure what caught my attention and I became suddenly interested in really learning how to apply make-up considering that I am currently a SAHM. I'm actually guessing that one of the reason why I want to learn is that I don't want to look "losyang." Come on, I have fats bulging here and there and as of the moment it would be really hard for me to go to the gym or even do 25 minutes of home workout (sorry, Shaun T), simply because I have two (2) toddlers that I need to prioritize. Before you go raising your eyebrows about the workout, I do have my fair share of cardio and that would be walking and walking while carrying my almost 2 years old baby boy.
Gosh! Too much explanation going on, hahaha. Now back to the highlights of this post and that is about my first ever beauty haul. Yes, I don't really go all out when it comes to beauty products.
Here's the list of what I bought including where I bought it and their prices.
- 24 Pieces Makeup Brush Set (Pink) - Pretty Angel Shoppe for Php 750.00
- Nichido Final Powder (Pink Glow) - Watson's for Php 150.00
- Nichido Foundation Stick (Beige) - Watson's for Php 150.00
- Quick FX Tinted Moisturizer - Watson's for Php 49.00
- Quick FX No Shine Mattifier - Watson's for Php 89.00
- Collection Cosmetic Naturally Matt Foundation (Beige) - Landmark, Trinoma for Php 299.00
- Collection Cosmetic Lasting Color (#8 Sweet Tart) - Landmark, Trinoma for Php 199.00
- Liptint (No. 2) - A freebie from Pretty Angel Shoppe
- Purederm Skin Solution Make-up Cleansing Tissue - Watson's for Php 29.75
I know I am still missing some items but I'll probably buy them next time. I don't want to hoard on things that I am not even sure how to use, haha. Slowly but surely will be my motto when it comes to learning make-up application.
Anyway, I surely appreciate if you can recommend make-up pieces that are affordable, a-f-f-o-r-d-a-b-l-e. Hahaha! I am more than willing to learn and be taught.