Beauty Haul

November 22, 2013

beauty haul @ my little secret

I'm not really into makeup although I must claim that I already mastered the art of lips and blush application, hahaha. Anyway, I'm not sure what caught my attention and I became suddenly interested in really learning how to apply make-up considering that I am currently a SAHM. I'm actually guessing that one of the reason why I want to learn is that I don't want to look "losyang." Come on, I have fats bulging here and there and as of the moment it would be really hard for me to go to the gym or even do 25 minutes of home workout (sorry, Shaun T), simply because I have two (2) toddlers that I need to prioritize. Before you go raising your eyebrows about the workout, I do have my fair share of cardio and that would be walking and walking while carrying my almost 2 years old baby boy.

Gosh! Too much explanation going on, hahaha. Now back to the highlights of this post and that is about my first ever beauty haul. Yes, I don't really go all out when it comes to beauty products.

Here's the list of what I bought including where I bought it and their prices.

  1. 24 Pieces Makeup Brush Set (Pink)Pretty Angel Shoppe for Php 750.00
  2. Nichido Final Powder (Pink Glow) - Watson's for Php 150.00
  3. Nichido Foundation Stick (Beige) - Watson's for Php 150.00
  4. Quick FX Tinted Moisturizer - Watson's for Php 49.00
  5. Quick FX No Shine Mattifier - Watson's for Php 89.00
  6. Collection Cosmetic Naturally Matt Foundation (Beige) - Landmark, Trinoma for Php 299.00
  7. Collection Cosmetic Lasting Color (#8 Sweet Tart) - Landmark, Trinoma for Php 199.00
  8. Liptint (No. 2) - A freebie from Pretty Angel Shoppe
  9. Purederm Skin Solution Make-up Cleansing Tissue - Watson's for Php 29.75
I know I am still missing some items but I'll probably buy them next time. I don't want to hoard on things that I am not even sure how to use, haha. Slowly but surely will be my motto when it comes to learning make-up application.

Anyway, I surely appreciate if you can recommend make-up pieces that are affordable, a-f-f-o-r-d-a-b-l-e. Hahaha! I am more than willing to learn and be taught.

You Might Also Like

25 comments

  1. Nice haul sis! Your brushes look super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried dabbling with makeup too earlier this year. I even bought a brush set and starter kit but I'm really not comfortable with wearing makeup and it's too much work, IMO. So, I'm now focusing with skin care instead. I think the only makeup that I wear when I'm going out is BB cream, pressed powder and lipbalm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am also into skin care. I'm not really sure why I suddenly want to learn how to really apply make-up.

      Delete
  3. i love your makeup brushes, and most of your haul...i used to live one tumbling away from trinoma, now seeing your haul makes me miss the place :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the brushes looks soooo cute and very affordable! I also have a nichido foundation stick and I really like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really cute although I am having a hard time with some of them, haha.

      Delete
  5. Will make a separate review of all the products mentioned but please don't expect a good one for I am not a beauty blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your beauty haul! New brushes collection. Yay! Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. the trousse and the brushes are very cute! anyway if you want affordable make up pieces I suggest you to buy at Avon (which isn't a shop but a company that sells through representatives so you need to find one) and also at Boots which is a very cheap shop but I'm not sure if you have one there where you live. Anyway I think Avon is everywhere in the world :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely try Avon and I will not have a hard time looking for once since I already know a representative.

      Delete
  8. I used to be really "INTO" my makeup especially during my teens but since I had my first born I too find it difficult to go through the whole face routine anymore. I still use makeup pero madalian nalang! I'm pregnant again now and Im also scared of looking "Losyang" lol. Those are great purchases! I miss the Philippines cause I remember most of my shopping was always done in the cosmetics section lol. By the way how are those brushes working for you? There are lotsa shops here selling those types also and I guess I want an honest opinion before purchasing them:) Let me know when you have time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already have a review on the brushes :) Hope you'll read it once it is published.

      Delete
  9. That brush is on my wishlist <3 You have very great haul (^_^)

    (^_^) Im your new followers..Wish U have a great day!
    Misseharascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! Lovely make-up set! Hehe. I'm not into make-ups din :( But maybe as I get older, ang tamad ko kasi magretouch! haha. But this makes me want to try somehow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tamad din ako mag-makeup pero I really want to learn para naman if their are event/gatherings na pupuntahan and need na naka-makeup at least hindi ko na problemahin na magpa-parlor pa.

      Delete
  11. I thought the brushes were from ROMWE. I think I saw that there too! :) Nice haul sis. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, nakita ko din sa ROMWE yung same brush na yan. Haha.

      Delete
  12. that's a very cheap make up brush set! how was it? maganda ba? I want to buy a new set of brushes eh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! Maganda siya and hindi siya nalalagas :)

      Delete