Lettuce WrapsAugust 03, 2012
I'm not really that good when it comes to cooking meals although I am slowly trying on unleashing the inner chef that is within me, LOL! Anyway, starting today every blog entry with the FEELING CHEF photo means feature of my dangerous attempt in cooking, LOL! Looking forward to exchanging recipes with all of you.
- Ground Pork
- Hoisin Sauce
- Chili Garlic (optional)
- Soy Sauce
- Cooking Oil
- Rinse lettuce leaves and pat dry, be careful not to tear them. Set Aside.
- In a frying pan, brown the ground beef in a cooking oil. Add a little soy sauce, a dash of salt and pepper to taste, while stirring. Drain, and set aside to cool. In the same pan, cook the carrots until it is half cooked. Drain, and set aside to cool.
- Deep fry the sotanghon until they are perfectly cook and crispy. Set aside to cool.
- For the sauce, just mix the Hoisin Sauce and Soy Sauce. You can also put Chili Garlic if you want it to be a little spicy. Add water if it is too salty.
- To serve, allow each person to spoon the ingredients and the sauce into a lettuce leaf then wrap the lettuce, and enjoy!
Simple yet healthy and delicious meal.
You can add more vegetables if you want such as corn, bell pepper, mushroom, tomato, or any other vegetables that you like. Instead of ground pork, you can also try using ground beef, tuna, or chicken.
|Lettuce Wrap ala Angie|