April 29, 2016
Welcome to Friday’s 10 Happy Things where I/we list ten things that made us smile this week so that we can start the weekend on an even more positive note!
- It made me sleepless but a little me time during wee hours is just so satisfying.
- I got to wear the knitted cardigan that my mom gave me kahit na ba sabihin mo na sa loob ng kwarto ko lang nagagamit, LOL!
- Since it's almost the end of the month then I can now say that I survived the month of April. Still struggling but really looking forward to what the month of May is going to offer.
- We got to closed two successful events for April. Yes, not bad at all since we can only do events on a weekend.
- A blog updates, HAHAHAHA!
- I was being showered with love letters written by my 6 years old daughter while my 4 year old son is bombarding me with a lot of hugs and kisses.
- A new online game which I am addicted to right now.
- Homemade iced coffee
- It's actually my birthday today, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY SELF! LOL!