Just #SayItWithSwish and Problem Solved

July 22, 2016

In the field of business that we are currently associated I can say that communication is golden. There's actually no room for inconsistency because every information discussed to the clients - both repeat and prospect - are vital. Sure, most of the time I'll be able to seal the deal through online transaction however you cannot just shut your mouth on the day of the event.

By the way, we actually own a photobooth business.

As I was saying - before I made that segue to promote our business - it will be too awkward not to speak during the operation because of the many factors.
  1. We intentionally didn't put an audio countdown because we feel that by doing the countdown ourselves will make us connected to the people using our photobooth.
  2. There would be times that we need to give instructions on where to stand and whatnot and how we we possibly to that without talking.
  3. We need to explain how things work and all that so they - the people who want to take their photo in front of our photobooth setup - will not be confused.
  4. There will be on-the-spot inquiries which of course needed to be entertained.
  5. And the list actually goes on.
Well, to be perfectly honest there are several events wherein I don't have the confidence to say whatever it is that I needed to say because I'm conscious as to what my breath would smell if I talk. Not that I have bad breath but let's face it, there are actually many factors to consider on why the need to be conscious and in my case it'll be regarding the food that I ate before the start of the event. Seriously, I don't want our clients and future clients to know whatever food it is that I munch while waiting for the event to start, LOL!

Good thing I found Swish Breath Spray all thanks to Unilab for sending me enough to last me for maybe 3 or 4 months. I have this feeling that these breath spray helped us gain a plus points because we already have another event booked for August 6.

Swish Breath Spray

Come to think of it all you have to do is spray the product in your mouth and it provide instant fresh breath in just 10 seconds. It kills bad breath-causing bacteria so it doesn’t just mask odor plus it's sugar-free and alcohol-free. How cool is that. You will no longer have an excuse of carrying bulky mouthwash in your bag because it comes in convenient 10ml bottles with 2 different flavors - Arctic Chill and Peppermint Fresh - to choose from. Oh! You don't have to worry about the price because its piso per spray (at P105 and lasts up to 100 sprays).

Swish Breath Sprays are available in Mercury Drug, Watsons, South Star, Robinsons, Puregold, Shopwise and other select drugstores/supermarkets nationwide. Of course, made by Unilab.

Swish Breath Spray

Swish Breath Spray

Before I forget, I want to share a video a funny video which I came across while browsing on Facebook.


Yes, the video may be funny but let's admit that we've also been on his shoes where we need that big boost of confidence to get whatever things to be done. Well, just #SayItWithSwish and viola problem solved just like what the guy in the video did.

You Might Also Like

0 comments