Why I want an OPPO F1S

October 24, 2016

Oppo F1S
Base image from androidpit.com
We all know that Oppo F1S is considered as a selfie expert because of its 16-megapixel front camera that not only takes detailed shots, but also performs very well in dark areas even without the dedicated front flash - all thanks to its F2.0 aperture. Aside from the camera, I must say that my favorite feature would be the 5.5-inch HD IPS display @ 1280 x 720 resolution.


On my spare time, I always use my mobile phone to either read or watch. Having a 5.5 inch HD display will help me read e-books with ease or maybe watch movies and my favorite YouTubers in high quality. Aside from reading and watching, I also use my mobile phone to document most of the exciting and memorable happenings in our lives which I'll share through my YouTube channel. Can you imagine vlogging using a mobile phone with a 5.5 inch screen? That sounds perfectly awesome because you will easily see if you are in the center of the video or whatnot. Speaking of YouTube channel, I definitely think that having my own Oppo F1S will totally give me that needed motivation to vlog and upload more.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

IG | @xoxo.angiev