The Sunday Currently // 01

February 07, 2016


Happy Sunday and happy long weekend to everyone. Yes, I'm back to blogging again after a very long hiatus which is actually not new to me, LOL! Expect that I'll do random updates from time to time though I'm going to start a blog series starting of with The Sunday Currently which of course will be up every Sunday. Anyway, I've done this before but reverted the posted one to draft because I want to start from scratch. I guess my back-to-blogging introduction is already longer than I expected. Let's start with the main content, shall we?

CURRENTLY...

Reading
An eBook version of Life and Death: Twilight Reimagined by Stephenie Meyer. I'm still struggling on finishing this one because it's confusing me.

Writing
The Sunday Currently Vol. 1

Listening
Since today is fiesta then I have no choice but to listen to drum rolls and karaoke music which by the way are simultaneously playing left and right. It's fun though.

Thinking
If I should go join an upcoming workshop for the benefit of our business or maybe next time. Also, if I should create another Instagram account solely for blogging purpose.

Smelling
Vicks Vaporub straight from its tub, LOL! I'm actually not feeling well since yesterday due to the sudden climate change and I don't want to take antihistamine everyday.

Wishing
For more clients to book us :)

Hoping
That I'll get better soon because I can't afford to stay sick. I need to do my duties as a mom and wife plus we have an upcoming event this Tuesday.

Wearing
An old shirt and boxer shorts because I'm lazy like that, LOL!

Loving
Snapchat, LOL! I know I'm such a late bloomer so better add me, angievianzon.

Wanting
To get hold of that Kylie Jenner lippies but then its out of stock yet again. Maybe the lippies are not for me :(

Needing
To catch up with a lot of stuff.

Feeling
A little restless and of course sick.



The Sunday Currently is an original link-up by Lauren of siddathotnton.

How was your long weekend so far?

You Might Also Like

0 comments